- Over 20 million surveys deployed a year.
- Clients include the 35 top research companies in the country.
- Our surveys are deployed for many fortune 500 companies in the retail, medical and financial industries.
- All systems are programmed and maintained in-house, by our full time staff of programmers and developers.
- Ability to gather and report unequalled benchmark data.
- Eliminate interviewer bias by using recorded prompts.
- Geographically dispersed robust telco-grade computers with redundant hardware, continuous backups and extensive monitoring and alerting systems provide the highest reliability.
The Power of PinPoint Research Corporation
- Instant Feedback
- Our system can send "instant alerts" by email or text-message upon the completion of every survey or only those which meet specified criteria. These alerts can allow managers to give employees an immediate kudo for a job well done or to address a problem area before more customers are affected. Open-end voice responses can be attached to an email or the alert can direct the recepient to a phone-based listening facility.
- Integrated Web/IVR
- The integrated Web/IVR system allows the same survey logic to be deployed using both methodologies. Data from the two methods is collected in a single, cohesive format. Quota-management, ID lookups and similar operations are handled from a single data source. If you prefer to use your own web system, PinPoint can work with you to integrate your web data collection with the data collected through our IVR system.
- Rapid Setup & Deployment
- Quickly convert a script into a deployed survey. Update a running survey "on-the-fly" with no downtime required.
- Open-end responses
- Both the web and IVR systems can allow a respondent to type or record an open-end response. IVR responses can be transcribed, delivered as a batch over the internet, or sent on CD. Researchers can also listen to the comments on our phone-based listening-facility, via a web-based system or have the comments attached to an instant alert email.
- Listening Facility
- The listening-facility allows you to listen to open-end IVR comments by calling in or online.
- Call Transfer
- Let respondents reach customer service from within a running survey. For example, a caller who has indicated that they are dissatisfied can be offered the opportunity to talk directly to a customer-support representative.
- ANI and DNIS Capture
- PinPoint captures the ANI (caller-id) and DNIS (dialed number) of every IVR call/er. With this information it is possible to obtain a geographic profile of respondents, to limit repeat calls for a number, to detect "gaming" or for a variety of other purposes. Multiple numbers can be assigned to the same survey to allow researchers to determine where an invitation originated.
- Rotation and randomization allows us to program surveys to present different sets of questions to different respondents or to alter question order.
- Advanced Survey Logic
- Surveys can branch based on single responses, calculated results from multiple responses, and from information retrieved from databases or other external sources.
- Multiple-language Support
- Respondents can select their language at the start of a survey or different languages can be attached to different phone numbers or web addresses.
- Professional Project Management
- PinPoint is staffed with market-research professionals. We are not an IVR or web company that does surveys as a sideline. Our staff members stand ready to provide whatever advice or guidance you desire to make your project a success.
- On-site Technical Staff
- Do you have unusual file-transfer requirements? Does your survey require a feature we don't currently support? The people who write and maintain our software and systems are right here on-site and ready to work with you to meet your technical requirements.
About Our Company
In 1986, market research executive Dr. Jack Bieda saw the potential that advances in computer and IVR (interactive voice recording) technology could bring to the field of market-research, so he formed PinPoint Research to develop and market a new IVR-based research tool. Today PinPoint Research deploys over 20 million surveys a year, for a list of clients which include the top 35 research companies in the country.
PinPoint has continually improved its technology and systems. We currently maintain two geographically dispersed data facilities. Our pool of thousands of pre-assigned toll-free numbers, well over 1,300 IVR ports and an easily scalable web system allow us to handle millions of surveys every year using inbound IVR, outbound IVR and web methodologies. We maintain plenty of excess capacity to facilitate rapid deployment of large-scale surveys.
PinPoint's project managers are market-research professionals who can provide whatever assistance you require to get the best results from your research. All of our systems are programmed and maintained in-house by our full-time staff of developers and administrators. If you have a specialized requirement that our system doesn't handle "out of the box", chances are that we can create the feature for you.
- PinPoint Research Corporation
- 2000 Powell Street, Suite 1070
- Emeryville, CA 94608
- Main: 510-463-6700
- Sales - Tony Petrosino: 510-463-6710
- Demo: 800-341-6131
- From San Francisco Airport
View Larger Map
- From Oakland Airport
View Larger Map
- Public Transit
Take BART to Macarthur Station in Oakland. The free Emery-Go-Round shuttle has stops at Macarthur BART and 2000 Powell St.