PinPoint conducts various government studies, applying the most stringent security methods to capture and store data.
- All respondent data deemed “secure data” is routed to a separate, on-site server.
- All project managers and IT team members must obtain government-sanctioned security clearance to access this information.
- All project managers and IT team members undergo annual review and training sessions to ensure full adherence to current security best practices.
Confidentiality also is of utmost importance when it comes to education studies:
- Surveys conducted among parents and students regarding school course material and environment improvements are conducted using absolute anonymity.
- Responses are reported in aggregate, giving parents the confidence to respond to surveys sent via email.
- True and reliable data can be collected without compromising personal privacy.